Fits into your existing product development process
What good is feedback if it never gets acted upon? But who has time to keep track of how all that feedback relates to work your engineering team is doing? Fortunately, UserVoice integrates with both Jira and Visual Studio Online so you can keep all your stakeholders and product development in the loop.
Integrates with Salesforce to answer your most pressing questions
Salesforce is not just where your customer-facing teams live, it’s also where feedback and data critical to making smart product decisions lives too. UserVoice not only enables your customer-facing teams to submit & view updates on feedback from the comfort of your CRM but also to give you the ability to answer critical questions like:
- What product gaps are blocking the most deals? or the biggest?
- What’s the most common feedback from our enterprise customers? Or churn risk customers?
- Which will impact more of our revenue: addressing an issue for a couple of enterprise
- customers or for hundreds of SMB ones?
- What do customers across one industry or vertical need versus others? What do they both want that aligns together?
UserVoice and your data warehouse: better together
Having a single system of record for all your feedback is only half the battle. You also want to understand the users and organisations behind that feedback. Putting these two datasets together enables you to answer critical questions about what specific segments of your customers need the most. Traditionally this is a lot of work, especially if you don’t have a data team, but since UserVoice integrates with almost any data warehouse under the sun it’s easy. We can painlessly pipe key customer data and feedback between UserVoice and your data warehouse.