UserVoice is searching for its next great software engineer. We’re a small team that gets a lot done through a combination of high technical competence, open communication, and teamwork.
Our product helps software product teams around the world understand their customers needs and foster a collaborative relationship to build great tools.
Most of our engineers are comfortable operating in the back-end and the front-end, but we do have some specialists. Please don’t hesitate to apply if you’re a talented developer!
- You’ve got a few years of professional software development for the web under your belt (if you’re just coming out of a code bootcamp, this position isn’t quite the right one - we’ll have some of those another time)
- You care about the product you build and how they solve real problems
- You search for the best way to solve a problem considering the goals of the project
- You have a bias toward action and value outcomes over activity
- You like to help improve the processes we use as a team
Some skills that are helpful
- Ruby on Rails, Go
- Relational and non-relational databases
- React, Tailwind CSS
- Tell us a bit about yourself and why a position at UserVoice is interesting
- Send us a resume / your LinkedIn profile
- Have a public GitHub repo you’re proud of? We’d love to see it
- No recruiters, please. Individual candidates only.
UserVoice recognizes that there is power in diversity. We welcome all the ways that you are different.