UserVoice provides a best-of-breed product management feedback and analysis platform to a global audience of companies both small and (very) large. As we continue to grow our roster of customers, we’re expanding our support team to include a proactive, resourceful individual to join our tight-knit crew.
In addition to answering tickets (let’s face it, support does a lot of that), our team looks for ways to help our customers achieve their goals. And we love it when ideas come up that present win-win situations - easier for our customers, less burdensome or repetitive for us.
UserVoice as a company doesn’t create silos. You’ll have access to every team in the company - not only to get answers that your customers need, but to affect real change in the quality of the products and services that we offer. There’s no need for you to keep beating the same drum, go see if you can get it fixed for good!
What your day will be like
- Triage, then answer L1 tickets, or escalate L2 ones, always looking to keep our customers satisfied,
- Finding the best way to help our customers (an email, a call, writing a new article).
- Answer questions for non-technical internal teams - helping them get a new customer set up, for example.
- Look for trends in the problems our customers have - and find ways to get them fixed once and for all.
- Every third week, provide off-hours support as needed when exceptional circumstances arise.
About our team
- We are small, so your voice will be loud.
- We support one another.
- We aim to reduce repetition by providing self-service answers wherever possible. This keeps our jobs interesting and fresh every day. A new problem is an exciting problem.
- We are vocal - the engineering and product teams need our observations about what’s happening on the front lines.
- We are a global SaaS application, so you need experience working with or supporting web-based software
- 1 to 2 years in a customer facing role or applicable experience.
Working at UserVoice
- We take care of you financially, of course, including paying your medical, dental, and vision premiums.
- While we’re a stable company that’s been around for nearly a decade, we offer equity as well - we want you to be personally invested in the success of the company.
- During the day, we work hard - but there’s no reason that it can’t be comfortable. We have a spacious office outfitted with snacks, drink, video games and board games, standing desks, powerful computers, etc. There’s not much we won’t do to keep you productive.
- Your personal life is important to us too. We want people who are dedicated and work hard, but we aren’t going to burn you out in the process.
- We aim to live by our company values. They aren’t simply a post on our website, but something everyone from our executive team to new hires uses to guide decisions.
If you have a GSD attitude, and are ready to join a team that works hard everyday to make a difference in the lives of our customers (because helping them sign in CAN BE HUGE), then we want to hear from you!
Send us your resume and include a link to your LinkedIn profile.
But wait, there’s more! We want you to add a bit more color to help us get to know you, so share the following:
- A specific time you helped a teammate or customer solve a difficult problem
- Why is this position at UserVoice interesting to you?
- Review our Knowledge Base and write up an original response to the customer question, “How do I setup a forum?”