Do you enjoy solving complex puzzles? Do you love that rewarding feeling you get when you help someone else accomplish something? Do your friends tell you should join the FBI and become a detective? Yup, we are definitely looking for you!
At UserVoice we create a product management platform which helps companies listen to their customers, intelligently prioritize their product roadmap, and provide an excellent customer experience. We want our customers to know and love the UserVoice product so much that it changes how they do their jobs. We need people to be on the front lines, educating, supporting and working alongside our customers.
You’ll be joining the Technical Success team - we don’t just troubleshoot bugs, solve technical tickets, and answer product questions (although, there’s a lot of that), but also be a true advocate for our customers. If you see a problem, solve it. If you notice a trend in customer issues, bring it to the team.
- Handle a wide range of inbound customer issues - everything from providing technical support for our API, reproducing a potential bug, to answering questions about billing.
- Troubleshoot, file, and escalate issues with our Engineering and Product teams.
- Identify trends in customer requests and deploy solutions to reduce the number of repeat requests received.
- Every third week, provide off-hours support Sun - Sat (30-45 min in the evening).
- 2+ years of experience supporting a SaaS application in a customer-facing role.
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving urgent, high-visibility technical problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: decisive, succinct, and collaborative.
- A GSD attitude and the willingness to change processes and methods as we evolve.
- Startup hustle and passion for our mission.
- An unabashed desire to work with A players.
What we offer
- Fun, creative and collaborative work environment
- Competitive pay and equity/stock options
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance Coverage
- Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account & Health Savings Account
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible Time Off
- Catered lunches
- Regular company outings and events
- Dog-friendly office
Sound right up your alley? Want to learn more? So do we! Give us a few reasons to really get excited about you - share your thoughts on:
- What is a specific example of a tricky technical issue you helped a customer solve?
- Write up an original response to the following customer issue: “I’m trying to load your software, and just see a spinning icon. Help!”
UserVoice is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.