UserVoice is looking for an experienced infrastructure engineer to help our SaaS offering grow in reliability, capacity, and performance.
Engineering At UserVoice
UserVoice is an agile engineering organization in which every member of the team works to find continuous improvement in delivering our work. Our culture is one in which we support one another to achieve outcomes. We have no need for red tape, only a pragmatic approach to delivering software that fulfills the goals of the organization.
Our stack is currently a mix of Ruby on Rails, Go, Angular, MySQL, Docker, and a variety of supporting libraries and technologies. Not familiar with a few of these technologies? No problem - we aim to hire the flexible, not the hired gun.
- Working with the team to decide on and execute against strategies for system improvement
- Support the application engineering team with tools that allow us to produce new features with greater speed and reliability
- Responding to production issues, and working to provide short and long term solutions to problems
- Facilitating the measurement and monitoring of production systems
- Demonstrated, iterative continuous improvement in infrastructure, with appropriate introduction of new technologies
- Experience in a reasonably-sized SaaS application deployment at a major cloud infrastructure provider (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Automated provisioning and orchestration of cloud infrastructure services using tools like Nomad, Terraform, CloudFront, Kubernetes, etc
- Security considerations in all aspects of infrastructure maintenance and growth
- Coordination with infrastructure team members, including teaching junior members how to best assist in reaching goals
- Coordination with application engineers to solve pain points in the delivery pipeline
Working At UserVoice
In addition to a competitive salary, UserVoice provides its employees with:
- Paid medical and dental insurance
- Paid Time Off
- A comfortable office with standing desks, drinks, snacks, video games, company outings, etc..
- A great work-life balance
UserVoice does not discriminate in its hiring. You be you, and we’ll help each other grow.
E-mail us a resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile. Also include a cover letter letting us know why you’d be a good fit for this particular position. Any other information that lets us learn about your skill would be helpful, like a GitHub link or Stack Overflow profile, but if you don’t have a strong public presence there, don’t let that stop you from applying. We look forward to hearing from you!
Candidates presented through recruiters will not be considered.
UserVoice is not able to sponsor visas at this time.