Our mission is to empower every business with actionable, customer-centric communication.
The expectations of the modern consumer are increasing. When we consider a product or service: reliability, usability, and functionality are table stakes. Consumers expect products and services to adapt and evolve with their needs. Modern product organizations are therefore responsible for articulating and validating these needs ahead of time.
The UserVoice Platform engages your customers early in the discovery process via seamless feedback loops. We help identify which customers are most interested in, and suited for, validating potential shifts in your product strategy. We then measure the impact of a possible need across your entire customer base.
As needs evolve, UserVoice empowers your team to stay on top of, and effectively answer the “why” well ahead of feature implementation. We believe in engaging in structured customer dialog to validate your direction earlier in the process.
We’re looking for new talent to bring UserVoice to the next level. We’re actively exploring ways of automatically discerning what your existing customers desire, and how to more effectively close product gaps on what prospective customers want.
UserVoice is looking for the next great senior product manager to join our team in Raleigh, North Carolina.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment, working with teams across UserVoice to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s strategy. A successful candidate is able to lead cross-functional teams, drive product vision and priorities, guide products from conception to launch, manage a roadmap, and make data-driven decisions.
- Contribute to UserVoice’s product vision and strategy
- Develop deep understanding of market and business needs and translate them to business strategies, innovative product plans, and roadmaps
- Work with various stakeholders and end users, customers, engineering, and design to lead product discovery and to document detailed requirements
- Define and analyze key metrics that inform the success of the product
- Communicate project goals, next steps and results to team members, other product managers and executive team
- Manage the product backlog and contribute to release planning, aligning with the longer term road map
- Rationalize the prioritization of product initiatives against competing priorities
- Contribute to documentation for release notes, training manuals, and other departmental administration
- Work with product architects and engineers to help develop the long-term technical strategy
- Present product concepts, strategies, designs, and new releases to small and large groups and to senior executives
- Perform demonstrations of our products to prospects, customers, sales staff, and internal team members
- 5+ years of product management experience, preferably in the consumer-facing experience space; experience managing mobile apps, web products, and SaaS strongly preferred
- Strong sense of design; passion for the customer and exceptional user experiences
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to build strong data-driven arguments, prioritize with business strategy in mind, and evangelize projects to build consensus within an organization
- Team player with track record of building strong, cross functional working relationships focused on team performance, rather than on individual success
- Excellent communication skills; decisive, succinct, and collaborative
- Solid technical background and ability to work closely with engineers
- Strong leadership ability and a track record of product execution showing impact in driving projects forward within an organization
- Startup hustle and passion for our mission
- BS/BA or higher, preferably in a technical discipline or with extensive exposure to technical curricula; successful candidates are likely to have a degree in psychology, user experience design, computer science, or related discipline.
What We Offer
- Fun, creative and collaborative work environment
- Competitive pay and equity/stock options
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance Coverage
- Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account & Health Savings Account
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible Time Off
- Catered lunches
- Regular company outings and events
- Dog friendly office
UserVoice is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.