Product management has always been more art than science, and we’re here to change that by transforming how companies gather and analyze product feedback. We automate the collection and management of product feedback and enrich it with quantitative customer data. By bringing science to the art of listening, we’re helping product managers prioritize feature requests to drive strategic product decisions.
At UserVoice, the Product Owner is responsible for making the product roadmap become reality as efficiently as possible. In this Raleigh, NC based role, you will work directly with one or more dedicated agile software development teams. You will become the subject matter expert on how the product works and how our customers use it. In addition to ensuring the efficient execution of the roadmap, you will also own the internal communication of all information necessary to launch features and support them.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with UX to define feature requirements
- Work with development to create user stories
- Serve as the product owner and voice of the customer on one or more agile development teams
- Understand the strategic product roadmap set forth by a Product Manager
- Maintain a prioritized product backlog focused on delivering to that strategic roadmap
- Write internal and customer facing documentation for product features Serve as the subject matter expert for those features
What You Need to Succeed
- 3+ years of business analyst, product management, or product owner experience on a fast moving agile team
- Proven experience moving projects from development to successful and timely completion
- Poised and respectful communication. Ability to inspire action while clearly articulating objectives
- Consistent prioritization and execution of tasks in a fast paced environment
- Willing to do whatever is necessary to make this roadmap happen successfully. No job is too small.
- Demonstrated experience delighting customers through innovation, speed, and accuracy
- You are not intimidated by words like JSON or ElasticSearch
Working at UserVoice
In addition to a competitive salary, UserVoice provides its employees with:
- Paid medical and dental insurance
- Paid Time Off
- A comfortable office with standing desks, drinks, snacks, video games, company outings, etc.
- A great work-life balance
UserVoice does not discriminate in its hiring. You be you, and we’ll help each other grow.
E-mail us a resume and be sure to include a cover letter letting us know why you’d be a good fit for this position.
Candidates presented through recruiters will not be considered.
UserVoice is not able to sponsor visas at this time.