Are you thinking about our target buyer and how to solve their pain points? Do you love telling compelling stories? Do you want to work on meaningful projects that truly make an impact? If so, we have the perfect job for you!
As our Product Marketing Manager you will be a critical part of promoting the UserVoice value proposition and brand. We are looking for a driven individual who wants to build and apply key product marketing skills. We are continuously learning from our customers, honing our message, educating the market, and testing a variety of marketing tactics, so this role requires an individual who can thoughtfully contribute to marketing strategy and enjoy executing. You will have a variety of projects to juggle like building a messaging framework, developing our market survey, crafting the next eBook for product managers, and working with our engineering team to prepare for a product launch. With so many opportunities to make an impact, we are looking for an individual who can think critically about what initiatives we should pursue and be able to take on projects and own them.
At UserVoice, our platform helps companies and product management teams optimize their R&D investment through a holistic, data-driven approach to product roadmapping and feature-planning. We are a small team with a big mission - to help UserVoice become THE brand in product management. We are looking for someone who wants to directly contribute to our growth and grow with us. If you’re a self-starter who loves product marketing with an endless hunger to learn and grow in a dynamic environment, we would be excited to have you!
- Understand our customer to develop compelling messaging for our target audience and create appropriate marketing collateral
- Work closely with our product team to understand new features & functionality - with the goal of communicating the value of these new capabilities to prospects, customers, and internal teams
- Ideate, develop, and write various content pieces that communicate our core value propositions, i.e. eBooks, case studies, blog posts, etc.
- Support Demand Generation content needs, i.e. landing page copy, email copy, etc.
- Create internal communication and sales enablement tools and ensure sales teams are properly trained on new assets and initiatives
- Keep a pulse on the industry through market and competitive research
- Craft collateral, messaging, and tight pitches for events as well as attending and evangelising the UserVoice story to prospects
Need to have
- 2-4 years experience in product marketing for SaaS or B2B marketing
- Bachelor’s degree required. Coursework in Business Administration, Marketing or Advertising a plus.
- Specific experience for some of the responsibilities listed above
- Excellent written communication & copywriting skills
- Experience working in Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Ability to work daily in downtown San Francisco, CA
Nice to have
- 1-2 years experience with content marketing
- Experience working for/with/as product managers
- Exposure to Wordpress, Google Analytics, and Salesforce
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS