Are you an engineer that likes to work with people and loves solving problems? Do you take pride in helping customers to accomplish their goals and want ownership over that process? Yup, we are definitely looking for you!
At UserVoice we create a product management platform which helps companies listen to their customers, intelligently prioritize their product roadmap, and provide an excellent overall customer experience. We’re building an Implementation team focused on helping our customers get to their first ‘aha’ moment as quickly as possible. We want our customers to know and love the UserVoice product so much that it changes how they do their jobs and we need people to live that fight on the front lines and help our customers get to value sooner than later.
We’re looking for an implementation engineer - a person who understands the in’s and out’s of our platform and can make architectural recommendations based on what our customers need and not just the needs that they are able to communicate. Understanding that difference is important.
If you’re a problem solver with a technical aptitude who loves to talk to customers, you’ll fit right in. We’re hiring A players (not rockstars, they just drink all night and sleep all day) - just the absolute best. We’ve got an incredible opportunity in front of us, a team cranking to execute, and we need someone else to help us get there. If you want an opportunity to make a difference, this is the place for you.
- Provide support for integration and custom development efforts for enterprise partners
- Sales support for technical questions and architectural consulting
- Lite computer programming to correct defects
- Tests final deliverables and ensures satisfactory implementation
- Create documentation around common implementation use cases
- Troubleshoot issues that arise with customer’s API, Widget or SSO implementations
- Responsible for working with our Engineers to identify and escalate bugs related to implementation
- Help our Engineering team improve on our existing API and SSO documentation
Need to have
- 3+ years of experience providing technical support to enterprise accounts over the phone, through email and in person
- Extremely detail-oriented and a note-taking nerd (you’re the primary documentarian of our implementation with the customer)
- Superior follow-through - you can only build trust and credibility with customers by consistently delivering on-time
- A GSD attitude and the willingness to change processes and methods as we evolve
Nice to have
- Past experience with software application development
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently with competing priorities
- Top notch organizational skills and ability to work within processes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Startup experience
Sound right up your alley? Want to learn more? So do we! Drop us a line with your credentials in whatever format you feel is best. But don’t stop there, give us a few reasons to really get excited about you - share your thoughts on
- What’s the most complicated technical hurdle or roadblock that you’ve encountered in a professional capacity? What did you do to overcome it?
- What’s the toughest customer meeting you’ve ever had? What did you do to prep? How did it go?
Not looking for a novel here - just hoping to add some color to an otherwise typically boring resume/LinkedIn profile. We want to get to know you!