UserVoice provides a best-of-breed product management feedback and analysis platform to a global audience of companies both small and (very) large. As we continue to grow our roster of customers, we’re growing our support team.
You will be part of a team that doesn’t just “answer tickets” (although, there’s a lot of that) but has the resources to advocate for our customers. If you see a problem, solve it. If you notice a trend in support issues, bring it to the team.
UserVoice as a company doesn’t have silos. You’ll have access to every team in the company - not only to get answers that your customers need, but to affect real change in the quality of the products and services we offer.
What your day will be like
- Triage, and answer L1 tickets, always looking to get the best possible outcome for the customer.
- Finding the best way to help our customers (an email, a call or writing a new article).
- Answer questions for non-technical internal teams - helping them get a new customer set up, for example.
- Look for trends in the problems our customers have - and find ways to get them fixed once and for all.
- Every third week, provide off-hours support M-Th (30-45 min in the evening)
About our Team
- We are small, so your voice will be loud.
- We support one another.
- We seek to reduce repetition by providing self-service answers wherever possible. This keeps our jobs interesting and fresh every single day. A new problem is an exciting problem.
- We are vocal - the engineering and product teams need our observations about what’s happening on the front lines.
- We are a global SaaS application, so you need experience working with or supporting web-based software
- 1 to 2 years in a customer facing role or applicable experience.
- Bonus: Experience in email support or writing help articles for non-technical users.
Working at UserVoice
- We take care of you financially, of course, including paying your medical, dental, and vision premiums.
- While we’re a stable company that’s been around for nearly a decade, we offer equity as well - we want you to be personally invested in the success of the company.
- During the day, we work hard - but there’s no reason that it can’t be comfortable. We have a spacious office outfitted with snacks, drinks, video and board games, standing desks, powerful computers, etc. There’s not much we won’t do to keep you productive.
- Your personal life is important to us too. We want people who are dedicated and work hard, but we aren’t going to burn you out in the process.
- We seek to live by our values, like Win Together; Learn Together. They aren’t simply a post on our website, but something everyone from our executives to new hires uses to guide decisions.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you have a GSD attitude, and are ready to join a team that works hard every single day to make a difference in the lives of our customers (because helping them sign in CAN BE HUGE), then apply!
Send us your resume and include a link to your LinkedIn profile. Help us get to know you by answering the following questions:
- A specific time you helped a teammate or customer overcome a hard problem.
- What do you love about customer support? What gets you passionate about this role?
- Review our Knowledge Base and write up a creative response to the following customer request: “I’ve spent five hours trying to add a new forum, but can’t find the option. Help me :(”