Do you spend your weekends thinking about how to improve your product adoption and customer health? Do you watch your churn number like it is the Dow Jones ticker? Do you obsess about process and improving efficiency? Yup, we are definitely looking for you!
At UserVoice we create a product management platform which helps companies listen to their customers, intelligently prioritize their product roadmap, and provide an excellent customer experience. We’re building a customer success team focused on helping our customers effectively onboard and use this platform to build the best products in the world. We want our customers to know and love the UserVoice product so much that it changes how they do their jobs. We need people to live that fight on the front lines, educating, supporting and working alongside our customers.
We’re looking for a very special individual who has a demonstrated ability to develop fantastic relationships with our customers and to be a true advocate. You’ll establish deep knowledge of the customer’s business and bring insights on how they can best achieve ROI.
If you’re a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and a technical aptitude, you’ll fit right in. We’re hiring A players (not rockstars, they just drink all night and sleep all day) - just the absolute best. We’ve got an incredible opportunity in front of us, a team cranking to execute, and we need someone else to help us get there. If you’re down to put in the hours and want to make a difference, this is the place for you.
- Work alongside the Director of Customer Success to develop strategies for your book of accounts
- Onboard new customers with a focus on establishing time to first value rapidly
- Develop best practices for customers to help improve adoption and engagement
- Identify trends in adoption and utilization across the customer base and provide guidance to help customers maximize value
- Identify blockers to key customer milestones like successful onboarding and product usage in order to promote and drive solutions
Need to have
- 3+ years of experience in a customer operations role (Success, Implementation or Professional Services), previous Enterprise experience recommended
- Technical prowess with SaaS products (knowledge of and the ability to communicate with customers things like SSO and API integrations)
- Experience working in a startup and comfortable with change
- Capable of effectively communicating with both internal stakeholders and clients
- Excellent time management and being able to handle multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Strong presentation and consultative skills
- A GSD attitude and the willingness to change processes and methods as we evolve
- Ability to work daily in downtown San Francisco, CA
Nice to have
- Experience working with product managers and product management teams
- Fearlessness with a willingness to try new ideas, concepts, and be wrong (but definitely learn from the experience)
- An unabashed desire to work with A players and an unwillingness to compromise
Sound right up your alley? Want to learn more? So do we! Give us a few reasons to really get excited about you - share your thoughts on:
- Describe a situation where you identified a customer was going to churn and you saved the account.
- What’s the greatest impact you’ve made on a customer-facing team? Who else was involved?
Not looking for a novel here - just hoping to add some color to an otherwise typically boring resume/LinkedIn profile. We want to get to know you! Send us an email with Application for Customer Success Manager in the subject line.