Account Executives are the front line at UserVoice. Each AE works daily with highly qualified prospects to find the right tools that will help them deliver the best products and customer experience. Almost 100% of your leads come from our top-notch SDR team so you’ll spend your time working with highly qualified prospects not banging down doors begging for leads. Our prospects range from mid-market to Fortune 100 companies requiring you to deploy a range of selling capabilities to drive each and every opportunity to close. Make no mistake, we’re building a team of closers who thrive on the thrill of bringing new accounts into the UserVoice fold.
If you have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding quota as a hunting-focused closer, UserVoice is the perfect place for you to join a small but rapidly growing team. Rather than hundreds of corporate rules you’ll find a unique opportunity to help shape the team and how we sell.
We have a seasoned sales team that knows how to execute and a product that our customers love—including customers like Microsoft, Yahoo, Adobe, Google, Minecraft, Xbox, IBM, Intuit, Sephora, and Postmates. If you’re a self-motivated individual who wants to have a huge impact rather than simply be a cog in the machine, UserVoice is the perfect place for you to advance your career with a company that gives a shit.
Need to have
- Customer-centric attitude. That means an authentic curiosity about the prospect’s situation and a desire to assist them in finding a solution not simply cramming a product down their throat.
- 1+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills—especially with regards to convincing others to act
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly and communicate that understanding to prospects—our customers are business people just like you
- The ability to navigate complex sales cycles working with several different stakeholders
- The ability to influence others and build rapport quickly—especially over the phone
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise value proposition to many diverse buyers
Nice to have
- Experience with SaaS products aimed at a wide swath of the market—enterprise, mid-market and SMBs
- Experience selling aspirational/new market products at a startup
- Strong customer references
- Fearlessness with a willingness to try new ideas, concepts, and be wrong (but definitely learn from the experience)
- An unabashed desire to work with A players and an unwillingness to compromise
- Ability to work daily in downtown San Francisco, CA
- Interact with opportunities from a variety of different channels via telephone and email
- Develop accurate forecasts and manage sales activity in CRM
- Consistently deliver new customers and business to the UserVoice top line
- Understand your customer’s product and customer service strategies to develop the highest impact plan for adopting our technology
- Communicate daily with industry leaders to guide them through the sales process
- Actively manage the sales process from beginning to close—this is not order-taking, you need to drive deals to close